Thursday, August 23, 2012

I'm a Winner!

Several weeks ago, I made a couple skirts to be donated to foster care.  I blogged about the skirts here.  As part of the project, liZ and Elizabeth from Simple Simon and Co. were able to offer some prizes from their sponsors.  Last week the prize winners were announced and I was lucky enough to be a winner of a gift basket from Pick Your Plum. Obviously I was thrilled to win but I was even more excited when this box was left on my door step yesterday by the postman:


It was like Christmas morning when I opened the box.  Imagine my surprise when I opened the box and saw all of this:






I swear it was like they knew me!  Some (not all) of the things included were: washi tape, ribbon, cup cake wrappers, buttons, trim, thread, treat bags, tags, and more.  

What a pleasant surprise just for doing something nice for someone else! 


No comments:

Post a Comment