Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Knits and What Nots

Sometimes it's the little things in life, you know. Last week I got an e-mail from one of my favorite online fabric stores (www.fabric.com) telling me about a moving sale. So, I did what comes natural to the "hunter/gatherer" in me and "hunted" the web-site during Piper's nap time. To my excitement knits were 60% off! I did the next thing that comes natural to the "hunter/gatherer" in me, I "gathered" some and put it in my cart. The box got delivered today!

How excited was I to open this:


Every color of the rainbow!  I wanted to drop what I was doing (tending to the children) and run off to my craft room.  I did the right thing and didn't let my crafting ADD get the best of me.  But, I did daydream a little about what I would do with it.  That's okay, right?  Especially since the kiddos were doing this:



No comments:

Post a Comment