Friday, November 16, 2012

Zachary Shout Out

I spend a good deal of my time here talking about Piper and the activities we do, etc.  I have 2 children and I love them both dearly.  Zachary has done some great things lately and they shouldn't be overlooked.

In October, Zachary and his Dad ran in the Marine Corps Marathon 10K for the third year in a row.


Each year his time has steadily improved.  This year he finished the 6.4 miles in 54 minutes 55 seconds.



Just a week or so ago, report cards came out.  I couldn't be a happier Mom when a report card like this comes home.



This past weekend, Zachary along with about 20 other school mates were selected by their choir director to audition for the All-State Choir.  1200 kids from around the state auditioned.  Zachary said he was very nervous.  Wether he is selected or not, it was an honor just to be allowed to audition.  He has also been selected to audition for the Tri-County Choir in a few weeks.

I have to say, I'm pretty lucky to be Mom to such a great kid!  




No comments:

Post a Comment