Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Library Wednesday

It's Wednesday, so that must mean it's time for Story Time at the library.  This week's theme was Fall.  I already had the perfect dress for this week, so I didn't need to whip anything up.


You can read about the making of the candy corn dress here, so I won't bore you with those details all over again.  I'll just show you how cute Piper looked in it.


We had some errands to run before and after library today and I was pleasantly surprised by the number of people that commented on how cute the dress was.  I was excited to make it but after I was finished, I was afraid it looked a little to "costumey".  It was nice to hear such positive words from people.  Piper will certainly be wearing this a few more times this fall. :)






No comments:

Post a Comment