Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Library Wednesday

Happy Wednesday!

This weeks library theme was "Hats."


Piper wore this Oliver + S Bucket Hat (from the book Little Things to Sew and free on their website).  I made the hat in December right after Christmas.  It was the first thing I made so I could try out my new Bedazzler.  The fabric is Riley Blake Dress Up Days.  I love this fabric sooooo much.  I have a bit left and have a spring dress planned for it.

Piper had a bit of the sillies and wasn't much up for modeling.




Progress on Zachary's room continues.  All the walls are painted.  We need to do some touch ups around the windows and baseboards.  Hopefully we can at least get his bed put in this evening so he doesn't have to sleep on the couch anymore.  Although I think he likes it.  Maybe by early next week we'll have everything put back together and I will have some pictures to show. :)


1 comment:

  1. I am adoring her dress – so simple, yet so elegant! And the summer camp theme has so much character, I love it!

    ReplyDelete